Perhaps, the current settings of your EX7000 are not what you want or may be there’s a technical issue hitting your range extender. Be it anything, if you want to know how to factory reset NETGEAR EX7000, you’ve come to the right place.
You can do this in two ways that are mentioned below.
Using Factory Reset Button
- Use a sharp object like a pen to press and hold the Factory Reset button on the bottom of your range extender
- Once the Device to Extender LED light turns amber in around 5 seconds, release the button
The device will reboot and your range extender will be brought back to its factory settings.
Using Web User Interface
- Connect your computer to your router
- Open your web browser and go to com
- Provide your login credentials and click on the Log In button
- Go to Settings > Other Settings > Reset > Yes
Your Netgear range extender will be back to its default settings.